ABC Family Cancels 'Chasing Life.'

If you haven't watched Chasing Life on ABC Family, don't fear. The network just pulled the plug on this show after two seasons leaving us hanging and desperate for answers. That means, they are moments away from signing a deal with Hulu Plus or Netflix to stream the two seasons.


Maybe we'll get lucky and another network will pick up this show. I don't know about you, but I have to know what happens to April, the books and the rest of her family. They can't just leave us hanging like this!

Here is what I share on my Facebook:

This makes me extremely sad. I laughed. I cried. I shared the journey as the cast battled various forms of cancer in their life. I cheered them on. Why do these networks do this? What is sad is that this was told after the season finale. So, no big wrap up for us fans. It's all just left hanging.

Such sad news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.